So this weekend, I spent most of my time doing some much needed cleaning around the studio, mainly on our Challenge Advance paper cutter. After breathing in mineral spirit, Evapo Rust to remove rust and tons of elbow grease, I uncovered some interesting things on the cutter. Let’s just say the cutter was completely greasy in certain areas, and full of rust in others. Check this out:
It would be pretty awesome if it was from 1889, but looking at the design, I doubt it was really made in 1889. I also found this label on the side after scrubbing:
Reminds me of something you would see on a sign at a Circus!